Turf War v4

Yeah i think anyone that's not a complete ■■■■■■ can make that conclusion buddy.

1 Like

Consider this game solve:

NEIGHBORHOODS:
A1 A2
B1 B2
C1 C2
D1 D2
E1 E2
F1 F2

6 PLAYERS OFFER TO DIE.
MAFIA ATTEMPTS TO ROLEBLOCK ONE. 50/50 CHANCE.
5.5 PLAYERS DIE, 3/12 MAFIA.
1.37 MAFIA DIE ON AVERAGE.

Is this worth it for town?

The "Readers" already know that by now. Next time address your explanations to the "Dialogue Skippers."

3 Likes

It's a mechanical slip due to ignorance of the setup.

Keep trying to force this joke, maybe one day you'll get a quotevote.

I think there certainly is an optimization of sorts to this setup.

1 Like

Does the "Saboteur" role gain infinite shots if none of the Neighborhoods Have the ability to shoot? or only if they have it and they're holding onto it?

This can be done sequentially over 6 days, which reduces the odds of roleblock significantly.
Which makes the increases average mafia killed to 1.5!

1.5/3 is a 50% chance for the mafia killed to include the saboteur. That role is the biggest hindrance to town in this strategy and must be played around.

The answer to this is "Yes, they do".

I'm starting to wonder if it's ever worth it for town to lynch anyone.

Lynching instantly removes one shot from the pool, if all 6 shots are gone and the saboteur is still alive; mafia gain a nightkill.
Otherwise mafia are powerless in this setup.
Their only hope is convincing someone in the neighborhood chat to do their bidding, which can be avoided by pre-arranging all kills in the public thread.

Can the roleblocker roleblock himself to prevent himself from performing the nightkill?

Mafia night actions can always be done even while using the neighborhood gun and can target anyone

1 Like

Vanilla Town Neighbor.

1 Like

My proposition for day 1:
No lynch day 1.
We select one player to kill, and another non-neighbouring player selects themselves as sacrifice. These player should not reveal their neighbors.
Then the neighborhoods split 50/50 shooting both of these players.
This circumvents both mafia neighbour influence, mafia saboteur AND mafia roleblocker, giving town 100% agency in the game.

What do you think of the proposed mechanical process?

Disagree

2 Likes

@mafiabot vote nolynch

I had to cheat to pass calculus what do these letters and numbers mean

2 Likes