Twin Trap Day 2

my reads have been as accurate as anyone lver the last few games so I feel pretty good at least 1 or maybe both of them is scum and we’d be wise to lynch within that

i’ve also caught both of these two early on in their recent scum games and feel more confident reading them compared to other players

you had 0 posts of consequence or posture until you posted a read list with the only comment on the game state being one sussing bazingaboy for mentioning scum in a game where the good guys hunt scum. you did nothing day 1 you didn't even vote

looks a lot like stock namafia ill just watch as town implodes and votes each other

i mean ian and kkat were pretty garbage too but at least they voted

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Twin_Trap

im not usually a cocky player but if scum think they can run me up here you're gonna need something better than i voted him one time he was scum. you're gonna have to night kill me at this point or just hope i misvote

unless someone disputes jdance's claim at least 4/5 of the top posters day 1 are town

well 3/5 if im full of shit but yea

doesnt change the fact you never vocalized why you scumread me and neither did ian

and I did more than some other players did yet you didn’t sniff any of them

i may not be good at towntelling as town but I am good at making reads and Osiris and ian are like 95% scum

no you didn't do anything

I didn’t feel good about the kyle lynch and I was right

you gonna criticize me for not voting out a town?

I actually did think I had my vote parked on you though

the only other option was me lol

I posted a reads list which by itself contributed more than several players like jdance for example

you are tunnelling me so blatantly lol

classic and predictable scum play in these games by now @mafiabot vote @Osiris

im not tunneling anyone you're the king of overreacting

i haven't even voted today out of respect of waiting for my teammates and a possible redcheck

its not like you posted much content day 1 either just lots of passive nothing “come and post with us!”