Twin Trap Day 2

you talking about me not voting for kyle is weird

how come you didn’t vote for him either? didn’t you townread him several times

who was I supposed to vote for

you critiquing me for not being useful enough when others did less, and for not voting out a confirmed town

you seem hyper focused on me and not in a logical way

im not sure how to understand you complaining about a lack of any viable trains when you only voted for me once then backed off and never voted again

well i think kyle is town and im town better just not vote for anyone

who else should I have votes for at any point

I thought I was voting for you though

i did not intentionally not vote, I just find your fixation on it strange

bazinga, jdance, kkat, and myself had a couple people on them at some point. ill be waiting for the gang to show up not going to shit this up further

also I was almost lynched and youve come out of the gate continuing to push on me, I dont think I am overreacting tbh

i said you had a shit day 1 along with kkat and ian and critiqued you when you posted to get a response. that is all

okay fair but I take exception to you calling my read list useless as that’s the one area of the game I seem good at

hmm insom is panicking, but i think scum is super comfy rn, so insom i dont think is scum

yea i dont think town overreacts here? they killed two town and forced a pr who didn't understand his role to claim.

idk how you townread kyle though... unless you knew he was town cuz you are scum

dramaticgopher.gif

#kyleposting

I am a dead man

your vote today still matters though!

I am dead.

i have a rendezvous with death

am i a gamer god? is blogging in the mafia thread a town tell? lets find out