Two Dee Three - Day 1

Kkat is lynching the same person you are how would he be scum LOL

klaze ei think you look scummy as fuck btw

im down to also flip you even tho i think its unlikely anyone makes this play as mafia. mega wifom but you look scummy and ian is right-- you're not adding anything to town, you're taking away.

True, sorry.

This really confirms him

He's lynching Ian as well, He's Town, sorry.

meanwhile still talking about what klaze did yesterday

If you guys think my play didn't add anything to town then you're all retarded fucks who prefer sitting on 90 posts d1

you got the conversation going and you certainly did add shit to town, but it isn't something that town clears you.

you did something controversial and that gets people talking, doesn't mean it's entirely town favored. it's now moved past being helpful to town since we're still talking about it

Please stop being so aggressive. I'm sorry if I incited that. I woke up in a bad mood. I don't remember why but I know I had some sort of dream about anal beads

you're literally ignoring the 2nd half of my post.

Every time without exceptions when I did this on the old site I catched at least 2/3 of the scum, also every time I got scumread by the worst players in the game for it

Why does your rate of catching scum matter if you're scum :confused:

1 Like

No one cares

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
bazingaboy klaze
kyle Nyte
KrazyKat ian
ian klaze
Nyte bazingaboy
Klaze ian
Gamut Klaze
Agubar Nyte
epok kyle

Not Voting

e24622f0-57c2-11e9-9258-eff3fb6a8302

@Nyte ur in the danger zone might wanna switch ur vote over to klaze

The vote on klaze is good too pretty sure it's 3 towns

Then it comes down to judging if the players are really dumb enough to really react that way as town, or that they're mechanic lynching as scum.

Gamut: Defintively
Bazingaboy: 50/50
Ian: I hope not

nyte has 2 votes and klaze has 3.

im on the fence with nyte of klaze. i could go either way.

I'm town, you guys can do whatever the fuck you want, scum is ian+bazinga/kkat/epok