Two Dee Three - Day 1

@mafiabot lynch @sdadasdas

No one's being dumb dude you're just scummy regardless of whatever completely contrived way you're trying to clear yourself

@nyte just hammer me and lynch ian tomorrow

I already cleared my read on nyte, youre just looking for any reason to get town lynched

Like maybe youre not scum cuz youd be so fucking bad at scum at this point to lock yourself down so hard with someone who's gonna clearly and obviously flip VT

Dont flip klaze let him die to NK

Flip anyone else. Definitely Kyle, but ian isnt so bad.

@mafiabot lynch kyle

"don't flip klaze because hes causing issues in town"
"flip anyone else because i want him alive for d2, me and my mafia partner arent killing him"

Why the fuck would I die to NK? The same retards will be all over me tomorrow

you literally said nothing. you fucking said you scum read nyte then didnt lynch her at all. why dannyboy?

Either lynch Ian or lynch me

he fucking knows this. he's mafia and he's trying to push fake bullshit to ■■■■■■ town who will listen.

it's him + nyte

@mafiabot lynch @Nyte

nvm we have 4 hours rmaybe we can get traction on dan

@mafiabot lynch @SOPHIE

Ian is 100% scum and I feel like epok would've hammered me if he was his partner

you're probably getting lynched but he wants another persorn because youre destructive town. whether u like it or not you are.

I'm the exact opposite but ok

People who are saying I'm redirecting conversation from more constructive topics please tell me how you'd go about creating that conversation

Because I'm 100% sure it wouldn't happen and the only posts that would've happened would be different variations of saying "you're scum!"

how does any other game have discussion klaze? is there always a klaze fake claiming a role to get things going?

typically games are quiet until talk starts. once talk starts it keeps going

No, but this game in particular was dead as fuck, mainly due to the player pool (I'd say you, me and Ian are the only above-average active players). Also, I believe (despite scum trying to convince people otherwise) that discussion around claims are much more likely to make people slip up and give real reads as opposed to the usual "you're scum no you're scum" whitenoise that happens on d1