Two Dee Three - Day 1

i agree but i think we've moved past the usefulness of your fakeclaim. it's only gonna cause issues later on. if you're town then it's quite bad for town to spend all its time talking about a bad play you made.

also i think nyte/■■■ are usually more active.

nytes posted a lot but most if it was just shit talking someone or meming

and dans fake afking

I don't see why it would cause issues later on, people are already moving past it

then let's just move past it.

what are you thoughts on dan/nyte?

If it's not ian+bazinga it could easily be dan+nyte

I don't think it's ian+dan or ian+nyte, I think both would've hammered me because scum even has daychat

dan wants you alive, as does nyte.

if it's dan+nyte their gameplan is to just let town shitfling 24/7 and allowing you to stay alive and let town focus on you instead of them is a solid gameplan.

why do you thinik bazinga + ian?

Ian has been trying to push me with shit that makes no sense at all, while usually being a player that posts at least somewhat coherently. I can assume that's only because he knows the town is filled with dumbasses that buys into that shit without giving it much thought.

Epok+Nyte isn't looking that unlikely if it's not Ian

Reading their posts with that scumteam in mind does make more and more sense in my mind, this is exactly how I'd picture epok softbussing nyte

Lol not sure why id bus my teammate when theres so many good options throwing themselves in but okay

Do you not feel anything about Kyle?

This is exactly what I remember of old scum Kyle. Fights tooth and nail not to die lmao

Town Kyle will throw his hands up quite quickly when people arent listening to him or theyre calling him out.

I'm pretty sure Kyle is town at this point

It's kyle and klaze. BOOK IT

yea you're just making shit up at this point

i noticed that ian isn't really being of use but he also said he's gonna be really busy which is wh7 hosting would be hard or osmething like that.

ian isnt striking me as town but epok/nyte just seem to be playing the same game and once you think about theme pairing its hard to not think about it

because just about every player thinks they have to bus their partner for some reason. they seem to have this though in the back of their head if they don't sus their partner then they'll automatically be paired.

but in reality you could ignore ur partner the whole game and no one would really notice. its much easier to notice the soft bussing you're doing this game than that.

Have to work for this EOD. Still like my lynch on Klaze.

i think im gonna make a megathread and quote each time gamut excuses himself from posting in a game

List of players that have slightly towntold is short and wavering:
Agubar
klaze