Two Dee Three - Day 2

never siging another gamut game in my life

Why are you so certain this game is B2 and why are you so certain Ian is mafia? You just keep saying these things matter of factly with zero rationale or thought process.

If this game is B column, it seems to me that I'd obviously get roleblocked, but I got the result Dan didn't visit anybody. What's up with that, Klaze?

First off, you obviously haven't read the setup (not surprised), a tracker and a scum roleblocker can't be in the same game. And I'm not fucking sure we're in column B (though it's likely), the reason why I reacted the way I did is that Ian made a point out of not revealing any PR info today and lynching me straight away, when they already would know to keep their mouths shut unless they have info, he's asking them to not come out even if they have valuable info

What does B2 say you dumb fuck?

1 Like

Oh lmao it's rolecop I'm dumb.

It's 100% obvious that Ian is unsettled by the fact that there was 0 kills tonight and want to lynch me as fast as possible

Yes let's go @mafiabot Lynch klaze

I thought you self voted and gave up dude why are you still trying this hard

Or we're u just pretending so u could look town......

Yeah you totally caught me! I was pretending

@mafiabot vc

shoutout to @anon82208883 for being a whiny baby and self voting

shoutout to klaze doing the same thing if he's town

should remove that mechanic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Vote Count

Player Lynches
ian klaze
Klaze klaze
Gamut Klaze

Not Voting

bazingaboy
KrazyKat
Nyte
Agubar
epok

fe964370-5896-11e9-96f2-91a606e6e3f5

Wish I had a brain as big as yours

It's not the size of the brain but how you use it

1 Like

Here's how this game will go: I will get lynched today, Ian will push nyte/epok tomorrow and win because the reminder of the town is Agubar, Bazingaboy and Gamut

2 scum victories in a row, not bad Ian, maybe I'll vote you for the tournament thing

Never lynching epok dan

Reasons why there might be no kill:

1. We're in C3. Maf tried to kill me on the off-chance of AFK doctor. Doctor is not AFK.
  2. We're in B2. Maf tried to kill somebody who is not me but either the maf or the kill target got jailkept.
  3. We're in B. Maf nokilled and are trying to bait out Jailkeeper over it.

Of course. Who cares about how he plays, you two are the deadly duo! Even though he's scummy as fuck I still think he's town since you+him are unlikely, although it's starting to get suspicious as fuck how you keep wifom distancing yourself from epok, more than likely it's just you trying to pocket him