Unfortunate news

What's going on with your job?

I run the fucking store solo, everyone is lazy as fuck, we got a new computer system that is worse in every way possible, got a new phone system which is fucking awful, we are busier than ever and at the same time have to explain our dumbass coronavirus procedures on every phone call which takes about 45 seconds each, and when you have 6 calls ringing in your ear it's fucking ANMOYING as fuck, online ordering is still down 1 month later, we close 2 hours earlier than usual so my time to get all of our shit done is extremely limited, we don't have an opening driver during the day anymore so when I get there at 4 I have to do the rest of the shit they didn't get done and it's always the annoying shit that they were too lazy to do

Upside is I successfully negotiated a $12.50/hour raise, a higher mileage rate and I still get tips so I make like $25/hour on a bad day

I miss our roster from 8 months ago these new people are faggot losers

It's time to start hiring unemployment is through the roof

One of my coworkers just died of cancer too which is the definition of gay

I got my hours cut so I'm currently getting $750 per week in unemployment alone

I'm going to come out of all of this financially well off but holy shit I feel like ass

+19 resting heart rate in 3 weeks lol

Wintermute and I are going to exilecon 2021 together

Pepper, forrest, iaafr, wintermute, and Jones and I are invading defcon

I just sped up to frogger a rabbit and it actually worked wtf

Rip?

oh my fucking god theyre putting jordan peterson in some medically induced coma in russia to ride out the coronavirus symptoms

Oh boy

Dude my heart rate is 130 standing

Shelter in place extended until may 4th I'm literally going to end up in a mental hospital I'm not even kidding

China says wuhan lockdown is ending

I don't think the virus has hit here yet

I'm standing in line to get in to the grocery store and these old people are all wearing masks

You can't stand your in a wheelchair.