Valorant

game is good, better than csgo, gonna be very boring to watch though, game has little room for variance and flashy plays because abilities are so consistent and so important.

Finally got valorant to fucking run and fixed the vanguard bug

The solution was to just disable virtual audio cable on device manager lol. do the driver check shit, remove anything you can't identify from device manager audio shit i guess

Wanna play sometime? none of my friends wanna try this out

add me, im this NOOB team

i would

This game made my laptop get too hot but I am getting a laptop cooler thing from my brother-in-law tonight

project a

forget project a, project winter is here

Love Project A, some of JC's best work before he started making shitty Hollywood Disney films

how do i get a key? definitely not interested enough to watch twitch

like i can do febby but not these other variety streamers

you can use my account :)

pm me your discord

thanks, i might need an EU account though

o shit you're probably right there is no way to switch regions afaik

I watched for ages and never got one, but then someone told me I had to make sure "online" and "share my activity" were marked on my profile dropdown thing. Once I clicked those on I got a key in 10 minutes.

you can also just afk in a channel muted I think? As long as you're logged onto twitch which is linked to your riot you can just leave it running 24/7 and it shouldn't take long. you might want to check if muted counts as "watching" Though i forgot

I was told you cant completely mute. Twitch doesn't count someone as viewing if they mute. Gotta leave the volume at least a tiny bit on

fun game, fake csgo game with funny abilities, and swaggy characters. I see it being successful as long as they keep content pumping. You can get away more with moving except when you cant?
It feels good and off and bad and on at the same time.

did u add

they just have to remove or rework the rng spread and basically nerf the abilities and add 5% ms to everyone or somethign to make it not feel so shitty

Why do they balance around drafting heroes and playing 25 games around them when you cant switch between heroes and some shits way more OP

This isnt the TF2 i wanted