Valve Rigged Leaderboards theory

Don’t play modern games.

1 Like

activision published this whats it got to dow ith valve

anyone who micro transactions has their ways of finessing a check.
valve got the same come up but does it differently, more efficiently.

if one company is out here to do it, what makes valve an exception they gotta pay they bills. and they got a much more complicated stat tracking system. Probably 10x better tracking than activision trash.
So you gonna tell me they wouldnt finesse us the same way? why would they not be tryna make money, free to play my ass cuz i still gotta pay a fone bill. and now you want me to subscribe to the BEAST to win games/play role based match making? PAY 2WIN

not the BEAST
1!!#!# @

first of all i think this is a much better recent example of absolutely disgusting microt handling

secondly valve does it more efficiently already dumbo, look at the marketplace and tell me what other competitors are piping microt in a way that valve is. they've figured out an even better solution to this shit, it's called taxing every transaction and just letting players trade back and forth for the rest of time. even as items get listed and depreciate over time you still have to realize the items never had any worth in the first place so long as u were keeping in your account and that u got gamed real good if you thought otherwise. its fuckin printing money at its finest cuz u dont even have to come up with future products when the players are doing every aspect of that already

valve is too incompetent to even begin working on this shit (look how badly the report system functions still) so theorycrafting on this shit is akin to being a numeta-type in my mind

Nah they had complex mm algos 5 years ago

Keep in mind I didn’t read any of the posts in this thread but I assume we’re talking about hidden pools and beyond

When a company has hundreds of psychologists working for it you can safely assume that they put on this “incompetent” mask on purpose to not seem to “Professional and corporate” and be more relatable.

Does valve have hundreds of psychologists?

Yes.

Proof?

First result on google

I know the guy that spewed on Twitter after he left mentioned that gabe liked to brag about manipulating the media

It may even be thousands of them at this point.

Does this mean valve is essentially supreme evil in your mind

Corporations in general are the " Supreme Evil " if you really want to use that label.

I didn’t use it. You used it.

Why are corporations supreme evil?

No you used it.
Corporations have gone too far since the 20th century and that needs no further explanation.

What does “gone too far” mean? Should they have gone a little less far? And I used it in reference to your thoughts. So it is you using it.

No. You used the term - It has nothing to do with my thoughts. When I used it I put it in quotes to indicate that I am quoting you and it is unrelated to my opinion.
and I am not going to try to explain this to you - It’s common sense (you may lack this but that’s not my fault).