Vote For Pedo Joe & Kamalla the Harris

? thats who her constituents voted for thats like how it works.

Used to a lot more. Its been getting pretty click baity recently. Dude just milking the lock down atm.

You are all really low iq atm

1 Like

done with words here except reminding visiting humans numeta advocated for support invoker

1. I've never advocated for support invoker and I despise loomdun because hes a fucking ■■■■■■ ape

well at least loomdun was a creative ape. kinda sad you couldn't grow out of your shell

uh but wasn't he like called out for sexual harassment

? hit me with the business if he was

i played a few games with the guy he was an ass but nothing more in game

Sammyboy outed him for sexually harassing him (while he was underage iirc) when they lived in a team house together

yikes

Numeta don't you literally work at like a shake shack or something? How are you falling for just another billionaire scam artist?

1 Like

The allegations surrounding loomdun are alarming and I would like to take the time to say that I believe victims.

best i can say about him is he was a chode and condenscending

We must keep in mind that there are so many good people in this world that having a few Loomduns or Numetas doesn't even beging to taint the batch. Human beings are generally good and caring. :grinning:

:confused: :face_with_monocle: :cold_sweat: :cry: :scream: :sweat: :yawning_face:

1 Like

This response is perfect and I love you for it.