VOTE OGRE MAGI FOR ARCANA

VOTE FOR MY BOY OGRE
FUCK WR PICKERS

dun

Hoping for Shota ogre magi arcana

1 Like

We shouldn’t feel guilt for slavery, it was just the zeitgeist. We don’t need to make amends, reparations or reimburse for it. No amount of money or concessions could make up for it, so it’s better to do nothing. I hit a person with car fatally and the judge arrives at the conclusion that nothing could make up for the loss so it’s better to not punish me at all. The victim’s family are left spiteful and confused.

We shouldn’t make up for colonialism and exploitation of these nations. It was just a natural development and there is no one to blame for it. In fact, there was nothing wrong with it at all so we might as well keep doing it.

Locking women in the kitchen, harassment and abuse for thousands of years was just another misevaluation. They still don’t need the rights to their own bodies. Gender quotas are oppressive.

The total incapability to admit fault and guilt of wrongdoing (especially within the Western hegemony) is the reason why human race can never improve and are doomed to repeat mistakes. We do wrong trying to gain power or economical gain and when it becomes evident it’s harmful, we just brush it off. When no one is guilty of anything, there’s no reparations or distinct reconciliation either and the issues are never resolved and can’t be learned from hence we can never grow and do better in the future.