Walmart Endeavors Thread

Like two hours ago , I went to Walmart and I got a couple of items and I got specifically kool aid packets) . So I went to self check out and I put the kool aid packets under the food items I was going purchase and they scanned the kool aid packets instead of the actual food item and it rang up .24 cents. So I put the items in the bag and was walking out , this lady approaches me and asks for my receipt, so I act cool and give her it and she sees my items I “purchased” are not the items in my bags so she asks me too “make sure u scan all ur items” and then I said “i did” and I grabbed my items and walked out . I didn’t get stopped I literally ran. But what will happen? I go to a school near the Walmart , and a couple of my friends work at the Walmart . Will they identify me to the cops?? And show up at my school? What will happen? On the camera it doesn’t show I really stole anything because I scanned it but what will happen? . I understand it’s stupid to steal but I still did it. I understand that my actions have consequences. I just was not thinking

I make the bucks on my days off hunting down thieves like you. The last guy I caught gave me crap when I grabbed him so I whipped him a couple of times with my bike chain. Walmart still paid me the $100 fee and it only took me 3 hours to find the guy cause he posted his stuff on social media. Just saying. Easy money

werner herzog in the star wars trailer

https://www.reddit.com/r/walmart/comments/doyh5y/the_smell_hahah/

We aren't friends

When did you get so FUCKING weird bro

The wintermute I knew didn't behind a fucking appear offline

Waking up at 3 am tomorrow, and for the next 5 days, for work

Hahahahahahahahahagagagagahaagahagahahahahhahaahhahaha

$1350 per month

Please give me my old job back

This is cancer

My back fucking HURTS

Hey Murs pls hire me I'll be your best employee.

steals $100 of bullshit from fucking Walmart in two weeks

1 Like

Where did I do that?

I've never stolen a thing in my entire life you absolute clown

is gamut
Sticks head inside own asshole

(Muffled) "You're a thief loser"

@mors i could really use employment