Walmart Endeavors Thread

Going to take 3.2g of ibuprofen to get through work tomorrow.

Do not exceed more than 3 tablets in a 24 hour period lol

Anyone have any other recommendations

Regular chiropractic adjustments

Cairopractor you mean @nmagane?????

Can you get me a discount on Luigi's Mansion 3

1 Like

If you can't survive 2 days at WalMart then the you are in trouble. Try a back brace for now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/walmart/comments/dqrqge/wallk_into_da_walmrart_like_waddupv_i_got_a_big/

Managed to get through the day by taking a lot of painkillers, drinking a lot of caffeine, and two 10 minute breaks in the restroom

Carefully noted my posture at all times.

Usually, to stock something on the ground level, I would get on one knee and hunch over.

Now, I get on both knees, and sit on my legs, trying to keep my back straighter and engage my glutes and core to keep upright. Seems to be working well

Weight Lifting Belt

High quality belts aren't sold on Amazon, and I wouldn't support Amazon anyway, due to what my boy @refpsi said. He spat truth about the irony.

@jdunce you might work on your ankle dorsiflexion and calve flexibilty to get that 3rd world squat going to dramatically increase your walmart performance

imagine the astonishment on the female coworkers when they see you straight up deepsquatting while stocking lowshelves

6'3 white guy with a receding hairline deep squatting stocking shelves at walmart, that's gotta be a sight straight out of a cohen brothers film

going well i did legs yesterday

its coen but ethan (etan?) cohen made pixels or some really abd movie

Getting a Wal-Mart job To Just Scope Out The Sightlines and Run a GoFundme where I concealed carry Murk a Perp like :casey: dota

My hairline isn't receeding. I have no receeding hairlines in my family. Shut up.

Is that the real a2pas? I missed you guy