Was Brittany Spear's Skirt plaid/green or was it black?

Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time (Official Video) - YouTube

I strictly recall her skirt being plaid green.........?

If you didn't know CERN (The large hedron collider particle accelerator) was fired up on july 5th , the next day the guidestones were blown up.

Check the newest comments on the youtube channel

1 Like

Asking the real questions here.
The large hardon collider has collided with your large hardon for a washed up singer.

4 Likes

wat?

This isn't just a me thing a lot of people are saying exactly what I'm saying.

People have been talking about this for at least 4 years. Why is it relevant now?

1 Like

really?

It's relevant now because of the CERN hedron collider possibly fucking with our timeline.

2010 was the last time CERN fired up the LHC and as you can tell, 2010 is kind of where our timeline went full batshit.

2 Likes

Of course the posts from 2018 discussing the same music video might have not been there before either.

1 Like

this is a thread published by a human being

1 Like

Nice thread but you have to explain these things more in depth - I understood the implication that the hard on collider changed the color of Britney's skirt but I think some of the other posters had trouble putting 2 and 2 together

1 Like

omg this real lol CERN

I don't know what's funnier the FPBP or the fact that 6 mongoloids in this forum actually clicked the Hit Me Baby One More Time youtube link

2 Likes

iw anted to believe

it was a plaid skirt

was never black

how many times did you watch that music video pre-2022 collider and how many times post-2022 collider

1 Like

The berenstein bears one was the one that always got me

The Fruit of the Loom cornucopia (horn of plenty) was real.
And now it's gone.