We Still Play Mafia - Day 3

Me claiming BP is a town sided move because of its position on the matrix.

1 Like

Yeah it varies from game to game and i think you understand how to play this setup better. but generally I rarely see fake claiming from scum and usually when they do claim its to counter or secure a slot, and not like some sort of risky gambit that also has the potential to make you look scummy if you dont really commit

If you want my opinion; itā€™s better to put no thought into the game and the ā€œsussing and reading dynamicsā€ at all - I sure donā€™t.
Itā€™s like thinking while playing dota. It hurts you more than it helps, in my Completely Honest opinion. You just have to get the Muscle memory - develop the intuition.

Maybe. I think youre a good player so I cant just refute what you think is the best way to git gud. I am just trying to help my Buddy come up with a setup-independent way of approaching the game and structuring his thoughts when heā€™s playing along. Statistics and muscle memory do seem to matter though, atleast in that they can help you stay rational and develop some sort of gameplan.

ALL ME

Just lynch faz every game

Something Iā€™m trying to work on is to not seem like a good night kill target when Iā€™m a town pr

Idk I just dont soft and play actively