were so back dota bros

Yeah looks like I'm done with DoTA 2.

5 Likes

It does feel like they’re putting dota development on ice to do deadlock

Too hard to summarize like Tinker outside of “Yeah, remember that game loop you were used to? They totally changed it because people thought it was toxic” but then they replaced it with something that is getting you to play more aggressively. So it’s still annoying, just a lot more in your face about it

1 Like

What is deadlock and why are dumb “gaming” journalists doom posting about it like valve didn’t make tf2

Cuz ice frog is balancing it and it’s got way more potential traction than dota does now. It’s a hero shooter like valorant but it plays like dota with lanes and creeps. No round to round bullshit

I can send you an invite to it later. But you don’t see much about it cuz it’s invite only, no media allowed. But a lot of (ex) valorant ow etc bigshots are on it already.

I think the media blackout thing is a part of why people think the game could be DOA but I highly doubt it will be

1 Like

ill break the silence: theres no mac client and im boycotting until they release one

2 Likes

2024 valve is not 2007 valve

https://x.com/404LEAK_/status/1793146532025504078

Is this gm_bigcity ?

1 Like

prove youre m0rphl1ng and i can send ya an invite too

You already doxxed his email and IP, not sure why you're trying to get more info.

He did WHAT?

3 Likes

i got an invite for this but thought it wasn't real because there's no game lol

huh

did you actually click through the email bullshit? it didn't autoadd the game to my account for me until i did

no i didn't that's what i mean
like i went to look up the game cuz i saw the email on mobile and didn't just sign in
and i was like wth where is this game

1 Like

insane because nmagane was telling e you buy like 5 games a week

That's normal though, our mutual Teamspeak friends do the same. We're the ones who aren't normal - we should be buying more games on Steam.

1 Like

no this was speifically in a conversation about sexism

1 Like