were so back dota bros

https://www.dota2.com/patches/7.36

Silencer

fake patch full of fake changes

1 Like

to clarify: anyone who actually played the game could tell you that all these "facets" and "innate passives" were already in the game, and are being recycled and rebutchered into a big page of patch notes to impress casuals and returning players.

1 Like

nuh uh

when they first added talents they were incredibly arbitrary. eventually, they made it so that people doing alternative paths had a few options. this just streamlines those options

like you could make the 10 talent good for a path but if the losing team was getting creamed they'd have a hard time getting access to those paths in the first place

Also, if you want to make a valid funny complaint you should say the game is League of Legends

also as dumb as some of this shit it is basically a free infusion of fun into your shitty miserable game

I disagree.

What's happened to dota since IF left is they don't quite know how to change it to be naturally interesting and engaging, so they just add half-baked complex systems/new info to memorize so the current players have something to do/learn in order to feel somehow productive in the massive amounts of time they waste on the game.

Call it patch note fanfiction. What if we just tacked this random shit on this game? Wouldn't that be funny?

No it would not. It's not funny and it's not cute. Enough of this shit

1 Like

Every time I fire up the latest Dota, I have a good time.

1 Like

IF is doing the new game

It’s not like he’s very removed from dota lmao. It’s his baby

I agree about the learning scope creep though. They should simplify a lot of other stuff or tutorialize their game or make it easier to do things

It’s still nutty to me that in 2024 3rd party programs are still not really supported and there is no proper free recommendation system. Monetizing that aspect is stupid when they could offer a number of other things. It’s super ironic to me given the roots of dota and the fact that league is so much better about that aspect now

Like I’ll learn your stupid fucking shit just tell me what to do based on objectives I set when I’m sitting there for 10 minutes in the pick screen or some shit.

Oh you want to play X and do Y. Consider getting all these things. Zero obfuscation on getting to those recommendations. That’s it

You don’t have to tell me exactly what to do for free.
you can even monetize ingame suggestions on pathing or whatever. Just give free straightforward paths to everyone by default

innately gay with the best fagcets.

this patch is awesome and great

1 Like