what's wrong with toprak?

Can you talk more about this? Sorry it's just a very interesting topic to me

It's probably just Low-T - the only time I have acted "normal" and "sociable" within the past few months is the hour after knocking on someone's door whereupon some 20s woman answered half-naked in a bathrobe.

Environmental estrogens? 15+ years of tight fitting swimsuits? Computer screens and anime? Programming socks? Inferior genetics? Middle school ball trauma? Where do it all go wrong.....

2 Likes

I'm bound by confidentiality for all my clients but I can say we employed a form of exposure therapy to treat the underlying dysfunction.

2 Likes

bound he says

jdance is also one of my clients. when he finally sent that video of him climaxing i nearly shed a tear. i have a proven track record of getting results for my patients.

2 Likes

Thanks. Can I send you a video? It's not to get help with any issue per se but just to get your thoughts

Confidentially ofc

Thank you for being a resource to our friends on the site.

yes, of course.

1 Like

You mean the time where you came to ts on your phone panting and saying something about

"I'm never having sex again"

1 Like

That was sociable in a way where it induced nmagane to suspend his disbelief and come up with 20 different scenarios on how it was 'made up'

1 Like

Sent. Your response & your confidentiality in this matter are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

thanks for being candid and honest. i will draft up a case plan for your input and review before we finalize it and use it for on-going treatment and case management.

1 Like

is the joke that grimelines has actually seen my genitalia before?

no this happened to me this Saturday.

Major feelsbadman.jpg moment today.

Got chatted up by some old-timer engineer about my thoughts on lawnmowers; by cruel twist of fate, I can offer him absolute zero expertise on lawnmowers and in fact can only offer him help on his actual job and what he was at work to do.

1 Like

He's used to it

2 Likes

mr iwinyoulose can you post more selfies i miss seeing your cute face