Drop

1 Like

Lol

Gamur gf hot Idc jdamces

She weighs more than me

And?

You nasty bastard

1 Like

I am removing picture of Jones also (seems only fair)

1 Like
Should People Be Allowed To Post Others' Photos To Make Fun Of Them If The Victim Regularly Posts Photos Here Anyway
  • Yes
  • No
  • (No Opinion / Results)

0 voters

It's quite obvious that you're "removing" these in bad faith, considering you're only hiding the posts behind one click instead of actually deleting them.
You are promoting doxxing by giving them more attention instead of silently deleting their posts.

You have a dropbox of everyone's picture ready at a moments notice

The posts are hidden and if any of the targets of the picture-posting feel more action needs to be taken they can PM me directly or say something in the thread

Can they post the pictures in spoiler tags next time? Since that's what you're doing to their posts, right?

I don't know, we have no clear rules around whether you can post someone's picture to make fun of them. In the past we usually allowed it and we would've allowed it here if not for me hiding them. Me hiding them is kinda like saying "We don't really disallow this but it's also not really approved." If people want more clarity they can discuss and decide what the rule should be (hence the poll)

Also when the photo's hidden like that I think only members can click to unhide it. Random people from the internet can't come by and see your photo

Not true and you know that you can verify this in 5 seconds yourself. Very low effort troll.

1 Like