which one is

send link to a discord or something

It works working in all the other applications I use for voice, but it wonā€™t work on Vocaroo.

i cant use discord

What do we do?

are you trolling?

Nope itā€™s working in Discord, Steam, and Skype. Also working via playback in Windows.

i am trying to make you a star. please stop trolling. this is what alightosul does

It appears Chrome is auto blocking it for some reason even when I allow all sites to use mic. Lemme try with internet exploder.

IT WORKS IN INTERNET EXPLODER WE ARE IN IT

Check those pmā€™s

Iā€™m probably being dropped for a better looking, young man with a booming radio voice :c

okay iā€™ve reviewed the voice messages and determined that we will bring you on. ill get back to you with a script.

i donā€™t know anyeon anymore

Then began he to curse and to swear, saying , I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew.

• Matt 26:74
1 Like

ersu is playing games. i need a new star for my news piece

Enough. We want the dirt, and we want it now.

i already sent the script to Ersu but he is playing an elaborate troll. perhaps he is working with alightsoulā€¦

i require a young star to be in the video and i cannot release the information until then

Ersus gonna follow through its why I pay him the big wongs

i can divulge some juicy facts about forum poster notjones and nmagane but you have to voicechanger me to keep it anonymous

1 Like

okay reveal your info in a voice file, ideally with video as well. but i wll voice changer and blur your fac.e