Who is she

You should delete that post btw @huber

Lol did it for him. @huber You should just confirm deny whether people are who they are instead of laying it out, and you don’t need to share the info sometimes, like in this case im Pretty sure u also got a little trolled cuz nytes def nyte

I think everyone knows where Nyte and Jones live but that’s fine. Wintermute is clearly only saying that to troll but there’s nothing wrong with actually deleting it.

@SOPHIE You didn’t delete this one

i like how u just delete it instead of confirming who is who you lazy fucking sod

1 Like

Imo people’s identities are personal info too and admins/ mods are out of line in sharing that

Sometimes you just want to post on 6 accounts named variations of “nyte” “christina” “notjones” and I don’t think some weird guy named Hubert Doobert should be ruining that

It certainly should be ruined as much as possible

Like it or not multis and alts create activity and are often good entertainment

That’s assuming they don’t go totally overboard like they have in the past with certain users (Brendan comes to mind)

Hey everyone this is the lobotomy man I’ve come to arrest @big_ass

1 Like

Nice work guys

I agree with this, but it is a problem when both accounts are signed to a game

Which
1 - we don’t know is true, it’s just something some idiot moderator said. We’ve had situations before where we stopped a game because lbj said klaze, flopagis etc were all the same person
2 - we shouldn’t talk about because it ruins a game for all the people in the game to be speculating on who’s on what account. We can talk after the game if we think there was something wrong. During game, the only person thinking about that stuff should be host
3 - we shouldn’t talk about it because it’s us discussing an active player in an active mafia game

Bullshit on all those reasons.

1. He didn’t have IP check abilities and it was just a hunch. This is verifiable evidence.
  2. No, the game is premised on knowing who’s on what account. This isn’t anonymafia
  3. This is absurd.

1 - wrong. If I get my threads out this weekend there will be more on this later
2 - yeah, true. Ideally this is done before or after a game and not during.
3 - you don’t see how it’s ruining to have constant discussions about a player’s identity in the middle of a game?

Me and flop? I don’t remember that. Though someone did say me and jones had logged in from the same IP (which likely was an aftereffect from when alightsoul stole my account and shared the info with the goy club)

I really Should change My password To a More secure One

What does it matter? @SOPHIE has your password no matter how secure it is.

Stole Your Account?

Say you lend your phone to someone on the street to make a call. They then proceed to change your pin code, sim card and text random people on my contacts list pretending to be you, all while sprinting off with the phone refusing to give it back. Wouldn’t you say he stole your phone?

1 Like

Well - you did lend it to him.