Who Stole Nma's Account: An Official Namafia Investigation

but im always down to slay some asian puss

are the hot rich ones as easy?

They usually traveled in groups but from my experience only want white men while in country. My experience is with the rich students tho that are going back after school

You dress nice so it’d be the same as you, they’re very materialistic like western women. Still easy as fuck tho

Can I stay with her too for TI9 and lay pipe

Rent a gf for the week

What are there like air bnbs that come with a gf like the ones in D.C. that come with marijuana

come stay with me in LA ill be your gf for a week

2 Likes

no homo though baby its all about the Benjamins

I don’t pay for sex even if it’s twink bussy

Wish I was a girl and could sell a girlfriend for a week. Take me to ur family gatherings, parties, meeting your boss. No sex tho

oops actually its this one

Honestly would love to do ti9 with ya if flying to China wasn’t a bitch. You seem like a great guy to hang with

Dan and yns have tried to distract from the investigation in this thread by spamming this about their sexual conquest of Orientals (both men and women, I’m sure). This is a clear scumtell, and I believe they brought down Nma together

China ain’t that bad if you’re able to book far in advance! It’s like 12-14 hours, if enough people go we’d be able to have a solid week+ for dirt cheap

Its bad in the sense thqt the country and inhabitants are bad

1 Like

Never thought about it this way.

1 Like

I did it. I called him a noobie and he couldn’t help but run from the truth