Who Was The Better Admin?

Not trying to incite controversy or flame just curious as to what the community thinks.

• J
  • ebok

0 voters

Lol

haha i always pick the unlikely option in polls im edgy like that :slight_smile:

Then why did you pick J?

A Few Seconds Pass; (The Audience are taking In What Was Said) Then They Erupt and Explode into Enormous Echoing Earthshattering Applause before rotating into a Standing Ovation which seems endless until Eternity

In Infinity and Inwards- Invoked Endlessness alas incandescent Applause into aneurysms; The Stupidest Poster on the Site is Bested once more, bare the hyperbole; sorry for the hyperbole; it’s for comedic emphasis that this dim-witter, oafheaded numbskull said the most base of statements in order to seem above the thread I made (without explaining himself; albeit the best way to show intelligent is passive vagueness) which He puts himself at a strong advantage to not Adherring to their own self esteem.

@girlpool

Audience Echo In Anime Ends Incelibaceny E A I E A I E A I; figure out what it stands for before replying although i doubt you will im sure your too busy with adjusts my reading glasses for dramatic emphasis Kyoto teramachi (mispells this part as an additional joke) sangou? no holmies?* I'm sure THATS important!

I don’t like kaptenrobert

the audience - (almost immediately ) - sit down in deafening silence.

I tried several decryption techniques on benny’s posts but was unsuccessful

Thanks!

What part? Please point out a single proportion of my post that you don’t process and I will explain to a T.

I was just shifting this string

AFSPTAWWSTTEEEEEASOEIIIIEATSPSBIHAAEIAEIEAIEAIEAI

It was probably an incredibly stupid idea

@discobot roll 1d2

:game_die: 1

epok is the man

You’re wrong.

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly. — Buddha

1 Like