Whos the MVP Day 1

I’m just being as straight-forward as possible,

I think Lucky Artist or Nmagane are mafia.

Okay, finally the game got interesting.

Why?

You almost always open with a confident lynch. And why are you letting Nma and Benny dictate the course of the game?

You’re wrong. If you think I’m mafia then maybe you are the mafia.

1. I always open with some rp then find something to latch onto then keep harping on it until something stronger grabs my attention

2. I’m not letting anyone lead the game, there hasn’t been enough posts for there to be a leader

It’s very simple LBJ, if you are town you just have to blindly believe that I’m not lying to you because I am not.

Oh I guess you said dictate the course of the game but still there’s less than 100 posts and I’m going to end the day voting no lynch cuz scum isn’t dumb enough to post something incriminating today

I’m thinking of buying a lie detector and recording myself saying “I am town” every game.

Would that be cheating? @Roragok

What do you think about Benny?

1 Like

I am not replying to questions.

1 Like

@mafiabot lynch nolynch

im good with letting the mafia and cop just do their thing tonight, but i think we should probably lynch tomorrow regardless of whether or not we have found solid evidence (I believe 1 mislynch should still be fine if we wait 1 night, but not if we wait 2)

Say some more obvious stuff

glad u agree

Why do you think LBJ and Nmagane are mafia? It is unlike you to scumread Nmagane this early.

1 Like

@mafiabot vote nolynch

While I agree he seems out of character for this read, I am also still questionable on nmagane’s play. I don’t think he’s scum off the bat but I feel that his push on me is looking for some sort of reaction; Is Benny doing the same?

Not a lot to go on for day one, and I’m pretty content with the no lynch/cop do work in the shadows situation. Just makes for a weird game.