Whos the MVP Day 3

Brave soldier. That’s ok I’d prefer it this way where you fake claim today instead.

Go on
d o i t

Why don’t you care about my reads?

Statistically only one of us rolled scum in the two games combined. But you’re acting a lot differently this game.

i didnt find lbj’s d2 overly aggressive considering that his lynch on you was just a joke, but i guess his d1 felt a little more formal than he usually is?

IM ACTING DIFFERENTLY LMAO

What are you insinuating?

Oh man what AM I insinuating Matticus

I’m not joking about that question. Can you explain?

(replying to nma's suggestion that scum in the other game may be the same as scum in this game)

ik its kind of a dickish to use evidence from another game but why would you say this as town, with knowledge that youre mafia in the other game? i can think of a reason you would say it if you were mafia in this game: to try to push for a nyte/lbj lynch

Who should I push for? What do you make of Benny?

Are you thinking about pushing on me?

DO IT MATTICUS I KNOW YOURE JUST ITCHING TO

If you pussy out…

I don’t know what you’re talking about. That I’m going to cop claim?

hes actually my most confident townread because his read on nma felt genuine and mirrored mine. i thought nma’s play was unconventional af and the part where he tried to guarantee that the cop wont die was especially sus to me

depends on how you want to address the quote and explain your thought process

My thought process with that and other things I did (on D1 and D2) was that I want players to push on me.

There are other scummy things I’ve done. Build a case.

Yeah nice fucking scum play dude