Whos the MVP Day 3

What did you think about my questions directed at you on D2?

well i guess that can be explained by the fact that youve said before that you like to play scummy as town, but can you elaborate on why?

you mean when you asked about plans? i had already explained my two plans going forward which were either coordinating to lynch someone d2, or waiting until d4 to lynch if cop didnt have sufficient evidence going into d3, i wasnt entirely sure what answer you were looking for

i guess i stand by the second plan and could see nolynching today being viable. it’s a high risk play but it feels +ev in my head

I was getting at possibly having everyone breadcrumb the cop reads (if there’s nolynch) – but not necessarily going through with it since this is a low effort game. Did you read my other posts to Nmagane?

yeah i read them but i wasnt sure what it meant, is it the thing where everyone does a hypothetical cop result?

Yes.

I don’t get you this game. I specifically did scummy stuff to have you, in particular, scumread me.

HAHAHAHA

You’re seething.

No it’s just dumb. “I did scummy stuff as scum so you’d scumread me” that’s what you’re saying right now.

My guess is that cop checked Nmagane due to my suggestion on D2.

I’m claiming cop and I checked Nmagane, whoops.

Nice fake claim retard

this seems like yet another attempt to provoke people into scumreading you which i find very strange. on the offchance that you are really cop what was your n1 result and why would you claim after getting useless evidence?

He’s faking. He is not cop

Ummm, I copped, hmmm, LuckyArtist and he turned up red.

:open_mouth:

Who did you cop?

i dont remember i think i forgot to use my ability