Wikipedia Thread

This is just a general thing on education

Yeah people in college tend to seem very sheltered but I find it’s because they’re in an adult daycare and most of em don’t really see the true potential in dedication to academia

1 Like

all i can say to this is that the bible has some clear cut advice for you

and me of course nobodys perfect

it might be true that educated people are more likely to be opened minded and be willing to juggle some ideas for fun but then again there are the Dr. Moron phd types who’ll just spout their education at you reference you to unknown 5000 page papers they havent read themselves

I suppose it depends on your interests

I also reckon that if you are a big grunt yourself you’ll have no problem competing with the other big grunts without it necessarily ending in a fist fight but if someone interprets you as believing you’re above them then you’ve already ruined it

like how many college commie kids are u gonna find that would be willing to discuss the subject with you what so ever (the answer is 0)

they’ll just freak out at you and write a long thread about it on twitter like their every tweet was some kind of epiphany nobodys ever heard before

look i just wanted to nag on hipster kids but in a better disguised way

Yeah I used to be that way and find it pretty swful now

I forgot who said it here but they made a good point that it goes a long way to develop a little more Goodwill towards other just by sitting down and trying to talk to the people that fundamentally disagree with you. I learned a lot and managed to curb that behavior

Sorry for wording stuff poorly I am navigating Le Chicago streets

It’s aight it’s worded fine and it’s true.

Nevermind it looks like he took it down. Weirdo. I’m sure it’s on there anyways just not first party

It’s on there but like I said you can’t search the room it’s slightly more hidden than that

Yeah I don't know why he took it down.

It was a little over a week ago. I was in the middle of rewatching it in bits and pieces and didn’t get to finish… Now my progress is lost…

I've always found the culture of the indigenous people of the PNW to be interesting.

1 Like

Me. I said it.

did you say it before or after you went and found my information online, i dont remember

Huh?