Will you sign the sugar free pledge?

i think its ok to eat sugar as long as u dont eat too much of it

sugar drinks are too much of it

i share that viewpoint as well, but artificial sugar is bad for you

and i'm not being an elitist, im just forced to eat this way for health reasons

ah well if you have particular health circumstances of course; i was speaking in the general case.

i dont know if artifical sweeteners are bad for you. in what way are they bad? i would presume they are less bad than too much sugar at least

Incorrect semicolon usage alert

For the record I am yet to see any studies of zero calorie artificial sweeteners being bad for you

They seem to cause a slight insulin spike for only a subset of the population. And it's a very tiny insulin increase

i dont think its incorrect. rather i am missing a comma between the words "circumstances" and "of"

It's wrong

why is it wrong

No idea, but I know it is

Right @electrowizard

1 Like

For the record I'm fairly certain that your second part isn't a complete sentence

I think you should just try to keep your Willy knilly grammatical errors on the lower end

is a complete sentence.although i should put a period at the end. the first part doesnt really have a verb but ill argue "of course" is like, exclamatory or something

That is definitely not a complete sentence.

Unless you want to argue the definition of sentence with me? We can play the definition game

i was speaking

i was speaking in the general case

i was speaking and furthermore the case in which i was speaking was the general one

Sorry, but you've been eliminated

dont eliminate me pls eliminate sugar instead

I wasnt referring to stevia/xylitol/aspartame

Artificial sweeteners are bad

Proof ?