Player Lynches
Roragok DEEPTHROAT

Not Voting

a2pas
DEEPTHROAT
jdance

ea932290-f265-11e8-92cd-5bb390dfb36f

Shut up

Sharing this here so we can all appreciate the great work of our fellow namafia creators

Suggestion: style dark mode more like coderanch.com

When is dark amber coming @SOPHIE

Next week ill have site time

@Roragok what was the final result of your investigations into that plugin to fix the mafia exploit

its low priority for me. If we even get around to bother fixing it tbh.

What are u doing in your games right now? Using chatzy?

host two games at the same time.

1 Like

I have a sick idea for a cross-game setup

Ask IAFR if he remembers Two Cities from the days when we were super into earnestly improving mafia

I donā€™t know why I was thinking about this today but it was probably Roraā€™s double-setup run recent

ya weā€™ll jsut use chatzy for night chats

i was actually the one pushing for night chats being on the siteā€¦roragok mustā€™ve known all along or something. what a god

Night chats on the site are way better

It would be for the best if we would just solve this

Maybe in lieu of a real solution u can use the css trick to hide the div from the page (if people want to go in the api and cheat then whatever)

I would have a look at it but I have not received much response on it since sending the feedback of the discourse guys over

Iā€™m also totally not the right person because itā€™s a site thing/plugin thing which I have no experience with

well the devs never considered how it might be necessary in the setting that is a forum that attempts to use features to play in some competitive fashion

thats why they recommend CSS for shit like this and why its not the best solutoin. just dont think the plugins are made to easily hide info since theyre made to be additions and like pipe to outlets

I still dont understand what changed between the point where it was a quick fix and the point where it was no longer an easy fix

Roragok just said ā€œit didnā€™t workā€ and I didnā€™t hear more than that

Did the original plugin that he gave us do the trick

I remember thinking it was a front end thing which would mean itā€™s equally effective as the css trick either way

gonna tinker to get the CSS going tomorrow but if i finish that early i will try and see how far i can get with it

iirc their solution amounted to fudging up how they get or update that number which would be a much more superior option to some CSS fuckery since theres no easy solution to cheat there