Women's league hearthstone lmfaoooooo

Enlighten me sempai…

Well… that’s a bad look for someone talking about intellect.

The correlations from years of serious consistent play

It’s wrong. It’s not even just simply wrong but magnanimously wrong and indicates your anti-intelligence and terrible understanding of psychology.

:thinking:

Why

Liquid snake had an IQ of 180 and almost got away with Metal Gear Rex after tricking his twin snake brother into inputting the requisite launch codes during the Shadow Moses incident and was only foiled due to combined interference from an elite cyborg ninja powered by an experimental exoskeleton, his twin brother (also 180 IQ), and the foxdie retrovirus. He also shot down 2 F-16 fixed wing fighter aircraft in a second hand Hind Russian helicopter gunship.

Judging from Kasparov’s pathetic attempt at dethroning Putin that went nowhere there’s no way he has an IQ of 190.

4 Likes

First off, and no offense - it shows on you.
And second; A computer with 0 IQ can beat you.

1 Like

I really wanna try sucking dick

2 Likes

I think I wanna be straight except for dicks

There’s a haze of dicks in my mind…every kind of dick…wouldn’t need to be big necessarily but I definitely see the positive in that

I understand that you’re trying to avoid embarrassing yourself further - you have low self esteem and love to imagine being crazy. But please remember to just read psychology before posting centuries-old refuted inane garbage like what you did in this thread.
Chess is not a game - no matter how fun and cool it is - that has any real value.

Ur not saying why though

I’ll return to my dick haze, faggot.

It should be intuitive to anyone with real intelligence.
But to be extremely clear to you, even though I already said it:
If a computer can do it, it requires 0 IQ for any human to do it.

I strongly encourage you to wire yourself to a power outlet

anyone wanna join my quake world mens league? (no girls allowed)

I think theres already 0 people playing that game

0 women I mean

men aren’t people ?