world war 3 thread

DAWAJ DAWAJ

lets fucking gooooo

It's fake news. He is lying to you

I told him there are some shooting ranges near him

seems like a bad idea

hes always talking about how he wants to die in ukraine fighting russia. What ever.

If he dies i can cut off all contact with my step mother and her friends. I dont like those people.

check back in with him once he sees death and all the wonderful ways you can reach it on the battlefield

not trying to be that guy but it's usually easier for people to overcome their fear of death than it is of pain and dismemberment

im sure there are paramilitaries forming in adjacent countries already so maybe he can find his way into one of those

maybe it will be escape from tarkov by the time he gets there that would be pretty poggers

1 Like
2 Likes

hes an idiot, he thinks teachers are smart people when union workers make more than them

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1497664806958030851

i feel sad for those 16 year olds beaten for months until they joined the russian army

bruh i was beaten since 2 lol

that could explain some things

1 Like

Then maybe stop thinking you are rational and instead realize you are nothing but a once beaten child

I can kill you with my hands. dont talk

1 Like

bro you're 0-1 in homeless fights

2 Likes

Very impressive

You are not normal. Your irregularities mean that you cannot have a correct opinion on these kinds of things. Stop pretending that you can. You have always had dogshit opinions

1 Like