world war 3 thread

@yns wanna be interviewed?

No Iā€™m gonna watch the terminator with my girlfriend

You gotta ask me earlier and I would do it

Russia is not doing nearly as well as they thought they would. That is a fact

Will they still Ultimately claim Ukraine? Probably

Do they come out ahead of this economically? Fuck no

Incredibly stupid decision by putin

Putin orders nuclear deterrence forces on high alert Russian president Vladimir Putin has ordered military command to put nuclear deterrence forces on high alert after aggressive statements by Nato countries, Reuters reports.

and the Zelensky dancing with the stars tapes 100% real

sitting with my parents looking at how people survive the nuclear option

My acid trip realizations may not have been wrong. Those with underground bunkers are probably smarter than those without

1 Like

Do acid and then realize that higher education has only mattered for 60 years

Reversion to the mean

i mean its been a class delineator for a long time in multiple societies

mass access to it by the middle class is relatively new and seems to have some messy side effects tho

1 Like

I'm not really talking about the ability to read and write. Moreso the study of higher education courses like calculus and Calc based physics

Generally the thought is like why am I spending so much time on this shit when something out of my control can render literally my entire life pointless. Perhaps I should learn survival skills instead

Really weird revelations when I think about it while high

yeah im talking about the prevalence of uni-level education

being encouraged to do it as the default for a lot of the middle class is relatively new

historically it's an upper class thing, especially the entire idea of "liberal arts education" (traditional definition, not equivalent to 'humanities')

Like given enough time it seems to be the case that the dumbass troglodyte apocalypse prepared folk will eventually be the ones who continue the gene pool