yns inteview [kyle interview #2]

yns interview

hello thank you for accepting this interview.

Hi Kyle, thanks for offering the opportunity to interview, I’m glad someone with such symmetrical eyebrows could interview me.

Q: okay so what does “yns” stand for?
A YNS stands for “You’ll Never Succeed” its a reference to the dark time in my life when I was full of depression and anxiety and felt I could never lead a happy and successful life. Thankfully now things have changed.

Q: do you ever worry about appearing racist? is racism bad?
A In regards to your second question, yes racism is bad and I do my best as a citizen of California to fight racism and (not) our “president” Donald Trump everyday. I regularly check my privilege to curb appearing racist but I’m imperfect like everyone and sometimes may use my privilege as a white male unknowingly as much as I try to avoid it and help POC.

Q: what is your order when you go to mcdonalds?
A I order 20 McNuggets with honey mustard and buffalo sauce.

Q: in your own words why is mcdonalds the best restaurant to exist?
A Mcdonalds is alright the best you fucking clean nice man I always get it

Q: with that being said, where did you find your last giflriend and why did she break your heart?
A On tinder, she went back to china

Q: okay so you’re telling me that wintermute had something to do with your previous girlfriend breaking your heart?
A Wintermute contacted my girlfriend with various posts I made about fucking her and she at first didn’t understand them but after getting someone to translate them she was VERY upset.

Q: so you’ve smuggeld drugs in your asshole before? id like to know more, where were you taking the drugs, why were you taking them and did it burn your anal cavity?
A I’ll stick you in my fucking heart you large smart person I always agreed to this good interview complete good person, congratulations YOU

Q: ok that is all. thank you for the kind words
A kyle youre really smart, and handsome.

Q: any shoutouts??
A I’m going to compliment and shout you out again nice person, shout outs to the wu tang clan. you can live a long and happy life

again id like to thank yns for accepting this interview, we put a lot of planning and execution into this inteview and im happy we can finally publish it(people have been trying to prevent it from happening)

6 Likes

Good interview, thanks for stepping up to the plate @yns

"shot outs to the wu tang clan"

3 Likes

Wtf

3 Likes

Wow real yns interview?

Whens the witch Hunt start?

Also I always thought yns stood for Yung (n-word) Sigma or something. Good to know.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

i’ve brought out my big boy journalism pants for this one, i think i was able to drop some bombs here(like alightsoul, but my bombs are mind bombs and his are like osama)

1 Like

@big_ass what the hell bro? Bro…

1 Like

It’s dotakyle’s idea of a joke

@dotakyle is This funny?

@dotaKyle

i did not write that. yns wrote that so you can question him.

stop the fake news that youre spreading around this website or i will form a hit piece on you

Every one of your posts is a hit piece on me

this is your final warning alightsoul. stop or i will put it together faster than you can blow up bennys house(again)

1 Like

What?

@dotakyle requesting an exclusive interview please. I have juicy insider deetz

there are many things in the works. perhaps we can get something going, but im not quite sure yet.

@wontemute told my girlfriend that I had posted about her being the girl reading this <3