You are reset to the age of 4, but your parents are someone from this forum who you get to choose - who do you choose?

Go to your closest erehwon and post up

Can someone introduce me to their sister? I am nice guy

this editor is such garbage.

I’m going to stab myself in the side with a knife and convince everyone over time including myself that I survived an attack from a black man and use it as justification to be racist

take two, of the dumbest thing I’ve ever read.

1. nmaGane speaks perfect English and has no accent, understands common English idioms, metaphors whatever.
  2. nmaGane is educated and has a degree in electrical engineering.

This isn’t about skills; nmagane has a more valuable skillset than you. He could easily end up in Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, or some other filled-to-the-brim with money state and do some combination of engineering/translating. The Arab states are largely populated with mongrels and as such import swathes of white men to build man made islands and futuristic hotels; nmaGane could easily find himself on a team doing the white man’s bidding (as he should) solely because he speaks their language to perfection.

if nmaGane wasn’t autistic (and to a larger degree, actually cared about anything) he could certainly live more comfortably than the majority of us.
at the present he’s just some boring motherfucker who has zero interests beyond leveling his WoW character, waiting for Artifact, and trolling this forum.

1 Like

I tell myself this as well

Though I actually do know a Qatari, it’s incredibly unlikely he would ever be able to have gainful employment there. If he did I doubt he’d enjoy it, as he’s not Qatari and that’s a significant disadvantage in the workplace.

as far as I can tell you have no actual valuable skills though

https://twitter.com/MagicRealismBot/status/1045093827302719488?s=19

Shut the fuck up retard

boom

Shut up retard

Fuckyou!

Wish I had valuable skills

My dad is cactus and my mom is pepper or some other retard that doesn’t like me & I’m gonna see what it would take to get them arrested for child abuse

1 Like

I forget who was supposed to be the son of cactus and me, I think it was iaafr or pepper

@nyte want to make some wonderful babies? or at least practice?

How old are you?

Don’t you have a girlfriend? that’s pretty distasteful.

2 Likes

The opportunity to make a second grimelimes should be worth the mild discomfort or ethical objection you might feel to this