Zelenskyy calls on world leaders to react to video of murder of Ukrainian prisoner of war

I say this as someone who doesn't think himself to be very smart -- but I am most certainly smarter than you and I doubt you've ever witnessed an actual intellectual environment.

You are nothing more than a pesky internet troll - but you wont troll me

Ever heard of the Monroe Doctrine you fucking moron?

International Geopolitics (specifically military alliances (specifically the deployment of missile systems)) should function much like this website: you should just be able to link your Discord account and there should be no issue whatsoever.

Western countries lead the world - there is less violence, poverty, famine, and so on then ever before.

Must be a side effect of the degeneracy.

I completely agree but replace "degeneracy" with white people.

If you were born 500 years ago, still white, statistically you would have died giving birth

1 Like

is the italy murder rate in 1400s~ due to whites vs blacks???

Okay now control for population density, education, opportunity, and so on

Also particularly skeptical about homicide rate date in the netherlands from the 1300s

Control for GDP (Instagram is worth 1 trillino dollars)

Well I mean they didn't have iphones back then: if you control for that, the homicide rate is obviousyl lower.

Hold up let me prove white people are better by pulling up netherlands homicide data from 1445

White and Black Guelphs
After the Tuscan Guelphs finally defeated the Ghibellines in 1289 at the Battle of Campaldino and at Vicopisano, the Guelphs began infighting. By 1300, the Florentine Guelphs had divided into the Black and White Guelphs. The Blacks continued to support the Papacy, while the Whites were opposed to Papal influence, specifically the influence of Pope Boniface VIII. Dante was among the supporters of the White Guelphs. In 1302 he was exiled when the Black Guelphs took control of Florence.[10]

Those who were not connected to either side or who had no connections to either Guelphs or Ghibellines considered both factions unworthy of support but were still affected by changes of power in their respective cities. Emperor Henry VII was disgusted by supporters of both sides when he visited Italy in 1310.

In 1325, the city-states of Guelph Bologna and Ghibelline Modena clashed in the War of the Bucket, resulting in Modena's victory at the Battle of Zappolino, which led to a resurgence of Ghibelline fortunes. In 1334, Pope Benedict XII threatened people who used either the Guelph or Ghibelline name with excommunication.

100 years off

Hold up theres something all those cities have in common. Theyre in the us and exist under the 2nd amendment. There are also more guns per capita in those places than other places

We should probably outlaw gunwls

youre really funny dude