09:12 v2 Day 2

There's the reply I typed. I paused before I submitted it. You do that too, probably.

Why did you pause?

Wingi doesn't have fun "goofing around" in mafia anymore. At least from his recent games. And in the one game where he was being silly he was scum and I spotted it in the first post.

1 Like

Personally I spew my unfiltered thoughts directly into the thread. Filter = scum

1 Like

that sentence took a lot of work to come out okay like that. i know, embarassing

understandable pov. but i come to you as i am

maybe he's just filling staff quotas

1 Like

Will definitely be cop-checking Wingi tonight, that's for sure.

1 Like

If he gets lynched then KKat. I presume no matter what Nma's play was this game, he's just Vanilla.

i honestly didn't expect nma to make a post clearing me even if it fits his approach as trolly scum. if he's trying to outplay he's doing a great job

@JCrispy @lwyrup thoughts about these developments?

Nma would be trying really hard as scum, which I've never seen before. There are some very off things about his play, but I have to simply judge the effort and assume it's coming from a town.

I'll reiterate that one huge departure from basically all previous games is his avoidance of you, which is extremely odd.

What if it has to do with this lwyrup fellow? I like him, maybe Nma does too and wants to impress/stomp his friend. I don't think he's suspected him at all either. I agree with the effort sentiment

What if you were Mafia role cop tho

Our potential wheel of matticus' claim is true

Wait nvm lol

@matticus did you mention the roleblocker existing yet? Maybe I missed it

We've haven't spoken on audio about mafia in years. I've made it very clear I don't want to hear any of his BS. I think if you could hear him explain his positions it would probably give a couple things away, if there were things to give away. Right now I'm convinced it's nma + 1 but only time will tell. I'm not sure if posting a message hash is fair play to prove I've made the claim at a certain time without anyone knowing but I think we're all thinking the same thing about what is going to happen at the end of this day.

2 Likes

This post is beyond extremely telling that's all I will say