09:12 v2 Day 2

If I was teamed with wingding I would make a play where I kill myself on the 3rd day

I've actually immediately called out nma and nyte being mafia together just by the pauses between breaths once. I wasn't in that game though

2 Likes

I don't even know what that means.
Who are you?

it's simple. i asked him if he's playing mafia. he said yes. i said "are you a terrorist?" and in the pauses and fluctuations from his voice and the context of those times i deduced nma was mafia and he was paired with nyte and i was right.

1 Like

Going to do a deep dive on the players shortly.

2 Likes

My claim isn't fake, nor was my previous one (on a technicality) -- it wasn't fake since I'm a PR.

I gave weak day one my reads.
You give yours.

Edit:

I gave my weak day one reads.
You give yours.

What do you think of NMA this game? And if he's scum any opinion on his pairing (obviously pauses between spoken word would be against the rules but perhaps you can look at the spaces in his posts)

@Vanilla_Town could you please record your thoughts on the game in a video (just audio is OK) and upload it to the thread?

KKat is admittedly hard to read, and these points might seem nitpicky, but I found similarities with this game and last game when he was scum: The first was when he questioned my obviously silly opening statement about knowing the scum. In the Locke and Key game he threw suspicion on you in a similarly ridiculous way. Like just overly dumbtelling? The other is when he questioned my read on Wingi in this game on D1 -- like searching for a scumread but not willing to do his own analysis? And he ended the two days in a similar way -- placing his vote on a town and going to bed before EOD.

I wanted to find the posts but it just feels like too much effort. You'll have to take my word for it.

Matty can you explain how it's correct play to claim jailor day 1 as an actual town PR (basically guaranteeing you will be NKed) to protect 2 people who have claimed PRs which both cannot be in the setup based on your own claimed PR

As for Wingi, he has been having too much fun. EOD he does a possibly TMI on Insom, but instead of trying to shift our focus he just leaves. Like in what world is leaving the majority on a town better than voting for the survivor, if he really thought that way? And opening D2 he does a super weak fakeclaim that anyone can spot from a mile away. You need to vote your copread immediately. Period. Otherwise why even fakeclaim? And he's just joking around instead of getting serious after we lost our Top Surgeon.

2 Likes

I was actually going to return for EOD scramble as lwyrup mentioned but my dancing went late & didn't realize it was already after midnight. But regardless I feel 0% responsible for insom's death there is no way you can turn that around on me lol

And I do see quite a few holes with Nmagane's play, but I did last game too, so I find I just need to have faith, and maybe just vote him out before the game ends.

Answer this one don't need your wishy-washy post on nmagane (says nothing)

Look, in this case the mafia speaks for itself. I'm still alive, that's all that should matter to you.

■■■ was typing one and then stopped.

that is a good way to put it. hes been very aloof, and it's almost uncharacteristic. maybe it's his newfound mastery of dancing