09:12 v2 Day 2

@mafiabot unvote

@bazingaboy you are still lynching Matticus. Who else do you think should be lynched in this game aside from our un-cced PR?

I mentioned town roleblocker earlier as a hypothetical situation. Why?

There is no possible chance for a town RB. Mafia however have either RB or Rolecop.

My final thought last night was that you are 100% mafia. I agree with Nmagane that you've been outplayed in every regard, and if you were town and he was scum and obviously your prime suspect, you've been incredibly hesitant to lynch him. It makes no sense.

1 Like

Oh, they have a rolecop. I get it now.

Alightsoul is the mafia rolecop.

This was from my D1 thoughts on why you claimed the way you did.

Moreover, when I did try to give my thoughts on Nmagane you seemingly didn't want to hear them. You called me wishy-washy. But isn't this also true of you? I think there are a few very odd things with Nmagane's play. He could be scum.

Plus then there's your suspicion of ■■■ and nma, which just feels like a copy of my initial D1 reads.

On D1 you loved the idea lynching a CC'd survivor claim, and now you're fully on board with claiming survivor yourself. Explain?

Don't grill someone for playing appropriately.

It is a discontinuity though. You have no interest in finding the second mafia?

It's very easy to find the next mafia after lynching one. You just lynch randomly until they die.

After you're dead and everyone claimed survivor, this is a vanilla game, there's nothing to think about anymore.

If you run out of easy town lynches as scum, just lynch your partner. That's what I do.

We are so much better at playing town than scum on this forum - it's unfortunate for anyone that rolls scum.

I agree with that.

What does that mean.

Most players on this forum are way better at playing Town than they are at playing Scum.
So when they roll mafia they usually fumble and lose.

1 Like

Either that or the roleblocker. And maybe alightsoul is the Mafia role cop if they have one