09:12 v2 Day 2

Trolls? In our mafia game? Where??

1 Like

Also - before you even try - this is not WIFOM; it's a supposition.

I don't want to keep going back and forth with you because it's polluting the thread.

I will just say I can tell you are very anxious about being lynched (itself not a town perspective). Why don't we take the focus off the lynch: Instead we will make a bet.

At the end of the game when all of the roles are flipped, if I am town you will give me $100. If you are town I will give you $100. (If we are both town it comes out even and we both look like idiots.) I expect the bet to be enforced by the admin EPOK (your mafia teammate) on pain of death.

If you do not accept the bet in your immediate next post & instead try to banter with me again I will stop responding and lynch you.

Taking a long time to type this next one.

We both know that these bets are not enforceable (especially by another player in the game) - as we're both in character.
I am Vanilla Town (Survivor). I am not anxious about being lynched (In fact It's incredibly obvious that I WON'T be lynched tonight, Brendan and Jcrispy will take their votes off before EOD)
You simply just need to be lynched, you failed and humiliated yourself by claiming and have been backpedalling ever since.

@mafiabot lynch @Vanilla_Town

Insom is ■■■■■■■■■ matticus would be my second lynch but in willing to follow @lwyrup plan.

Then again, i just want to live because im survivor!

1 Like

Matticus the un-cced town PR would be your second lynch?

@SOPHIE
@bazingaboy
@KrazyKat
You know who to lynch.

Keep in mind, theGreatWingdingi thinks that Sophie (Cop read 80% town) is also scum. Indefensible gameplay.

Dont trust him, but im not totally sure

Tbf Matticus play has been pretty strange this game

Suspicious post imo

Fake fight

Just strange dynamics

Good point

Of course I'll tone change when he reveals that he's the Cop - I wouldn't waste a single post pretending that he's lying when nobody else claims.

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
vanilla_town 3 JCrispy, theGreatWingdingi, lwyrup
thegreatwingdingi 2 Vanilla_Town, Matticus
matticus 1 bazingaboy

Not Voting

SOPHIE, KrazyKat,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

064cd5c0-39c6-11ed-8559-639ff273b0f0