09:12 v2 Day 2

He resorts to his most natural state in fear: cum eating

Bar any counterclaim, lynching him is the play

@KrazyKat
@SOPHIE
@bazingaboy
@Matticus
Remember, the "Vanilla Cop" does not get a red or green result; but rather a "PR" or "Not PR" result.
I would return "Not PR" in this case.

Here's another confirmation that I'm town: Epok @SOPHIE today disabled my account's ability to send private messages, if I were mafia I would not be able to continue this game.

1 Like

1 Like

If you're really town then take your vote off because this guy is caught red handed. He is almost guaranteed scum.

Your :wacko: schizo posting is getting very tiring

How the hell would I come up with that one? My account can no longer make PMs (I was trying to PM the host asking about the Vanilla Cop role, but I just looked it up on mafiascum wiki).

Either way, we can discuss this after the game. What are you going to do about Alightsoul's "Claim"?

Can you explain your logic for fakeclaiming? Like, if you didn't guess right then mafia would instantly know you were lying and it'd be pointless.

1 Like

I lied about my check. I am cop but my red result was actually on @SOPHIE

1 Like

@mafiabot no lynch

1 Like

So what then? It's either pointless or it works out. No downside.

Still lying. There is no such thing as red result.

The downside would be that you get a town to out their role because they don't understand your play.

Not a downside.

In the case that mafia do know who the survivor is, it is actually in his interest to vote with mafia. It is an inherently anti-town role

No need to mention the fact that you fake claimed as well - so there's no point in calling the kettle black and dwelling over incredibly standard routine mafia gameplay here.

I fakeclaimed under the assumption that you knew what you were doing haha

MAFIA CANNOT EVER KNOW WHO THE SURVIVOR IS YOU ■■■■■■■ ALL TOWN JUST IMMEDIATELY CLAIM SURVIVOR AND SURVIVOR IS MECHANICALLY FORCED TO PLAY AS A VT.

His fakeclaim was way more based

I did know what I was doing, I created a perfect cover for real PRs but we just lowrolled into lynching a real PR. It's unlucky but these underhanded insults don't make sense coming from you.