09:12 v2 Day 2

Can you please explain to me how mafia "figure out" who the real survivor is?

Matty's claim was transparently to protect NMA (whether real or feigned from a scum perspective) but with the way both NMA and bazinga were acting around claims I would guess 1 of 3 in them is scum

Bazinga to me seemed to be openly claiming jailor and asking matty to role swap with him (Jailor is not in the game - look at the clock)

Interesting also that the admin Epokk did not respond at all to my red check on him.

Everyone recognizes that you're just mafia or a clown at this point. There is no red or green checks. Cringe.

Epok is scum. Agree/disagree?

I like bboy more than Nma and Matty's claim is based because he would've either gotten flipped tonight or painted a target on his back if Insom didn't flip doctor yesterday. Atleast it seems that way

I'm not going to spoil your fun sir

Wtf is this guy saying

2 Likes

My only explanation was that you had to know something about the setup. You were either Follower or you were Roleblocker and rotated the clock so that the same mafia roles would be present and mafia wouldn't be able to tell -- or your partner was a mafia rolecop so you had a 50% chance to guess right -- this seems like a terrible play and I didn't think you'd do it as scum.

Are you saying that I'm scum again?

On D1 I'd say you were absolutely town, now I'm not sure anymore, but still leaning town for now.

Oh I did somehow break pming by the way my bad. Totally unintended and u targeted. I think only staff could sorry

4 Likes

If you or @SOPHIE aren't the cop, then it has to be one of @bazingaboy and @KrazyKat.

■■■ and NMA are the mafia. Lock it in go next

You're mafia.

This guy was desperately PMing ■■■ in the channel: Noo you have to say you broke my PMs. We have to use out-of-game to clear me. I agreed not to lynch you day 1 this game

2 Likes

Angleshooting is against the rules.

I agree.

Obviously you are an admin so you didn't see that PMs really were broken.