09:12 v2 Day 2

lynch alightsoul.

@mafiabot lynch @big_ass

To be clear, this means that epok is either VT or mafia goon. epok is not Survivor or mafia PR.

Epok is 80% town. Last priority lynch of the game.

1 Like

mafia is allowed to talk during the day. notice how vanillatown was going after matticus then changed their tone on a dime? my vote was placed properly since the start.

3 Likes

Well either matticus and vanilla town are teamed or it's wingdinger and you

The likelihood of both mafia claiming town PR is admittedly low, but maybe they thought they could get away with voting a vanilla d1

Going to sleep now. Good night.

Not what to think right now.
So many fake-claims mess with my head.

Looking at the vote history from yesterday, and the posts today, I am not sure.

I can see where there is one scum in lwyrup and Vanilla.
I can see one or two on the train that voted insom.
I can see where SOPHIE killed Jdance because he tunneled him the whole day.

The only one I really trust is Matty, unless someone counterclaims.

A reminder.

@Matticus I would still like your read on Kkat

Feels like you're a bit too aware of your posturing mr up. Can I call you Mr up?

I think Matty's claim is fake but I also read him town, I don't think you would claim jailor in that situation (potentially tanking a kill for bazinga)

The way I read day 1 was bazinga was asking matty to claim jailor for him (bazinga, the real jailor) obviously that is not correct but matty's interaction with the situation read towny

■■■, on the other hand, played extremely low key but lynched the doctor, survived to day 2 (suspicious - with 3 goys in the game statistically one would be mafia and kill him even if he dodged the day 1 lynch). I read him scum. And NMA is just very strange

Now obviously I am not the real cop but also my reads are usually about as accurate as having a cop so I think we should lynch in ■■■ and nma

■■■ did react fairly towny to my claim on him but to be fair by that point it was clear I had no idea what the roles in the game were. NMA definitely squirmed a lot more

1 Like

I think its:

1 scum in this group

1 scum in the group of fakeclaims yesterday

Also what happened to JCrispy he basically isn't playing the game?

1 Like

Can we look at yesterday's gameplay and acknowledge that Insom did that to himself. Of course I scumread it

I dunno what happen to JCrispy but you lawyerup and kkat seem the weirdest to me

So did I. But there could be scum on that train.

I have the curse of knowledge, call me saul

1 Like

If you have never played mafia here, then you know nothing, Jon Snow.