Majority Vote - 6

eba8a7c0-348b-11ec-a4b3-f3aafb9cc7d2

when all else fails, try to drum up sympathy with the victim act

nuh uh no sir I AINT FALLING FOR IT

one player townread me I couldnt possibly be scum guys trust me

can we get some votes on kyle? he seems sus

@mafiabot vote kyle

1 Like

clearly didnt read any of the gamut convo and overlooking hte fact that gamuts posted literally once today

Hi, stream was good today and I went all night. Pretty tired but I can make some nightcap posts before I sleep.

I don't think jdance partner bussed him. Bussing in this format is absolutely suicidal. The only way I see it having happened here is if IAAFR is the partner and he did it through negligence.

I'm pretty confident with the way the vote played out that both the other maf team were voting for Jdance. And I think hitting one from the other team is our best play today. The sooner we flip one from each team the easier it is for us to close the game.

who do you sus most on the jdance wagon then

also how much of d2 have you read? are you gonna have time to read and process tonight or tomorrow before eod?

Actually that's not true. :thinking: LBJ could have seen Jdance was already hammered and thrown the vote on for last minute good karma. But... my gut says that's not what's happening.

[quote="iaafr, post:795, topic:7131"]also how much of d2 have you read? are you gonna have time to read and process tonight or tomorrow before eod?
[/quote]

All of it but I skimmed the dumb arguing in the middle pretty hard. I'll reread and post more when I wake up but just going to drop some thoughts for now.

Jdance Voters From Purplest To Least Purple

Ian
Insom
LBJ
kat
Bazinga

Day 2 didn't change my reads much but there are some developments.

Bazinga and kat both looking a lot townier to me today.

LBJ's interactions with insom make me think exactly one is town and one is purple. Still more inclined to think LBJ is town than scum but I gotta say he didn't have any especially towny moments during that entire inviting people to hammer him thing.

Dan oscillating between looking super towny and super scummy and I don't know how to make sense of it. I think isoing him is how I start tomorrow.

what's your jdance partner pool look like?

and what's towny about kat?