11 PM Day 2

I got VERY BAD VIBES from the way KKat tried to stop people from hammering Jdance.

Watcher never claims now unless they find something or they're about to get lynched.

Most Hotly Suspected Jdance Associates

KKat
You
Dan?

Tough to put my finger on why kat seems towny to me. I think it's in their rhythm. Posts are not very high content but they are always paying attention to the right things at the right times.

kat 2nd most likely to be town?

yeah okay dude

1 Like

Why is kat scummy to you?

Kinda surprised you see you say that with how much other sussing you're throwing around today. You're already hard sussing LBJ, IAAFR, and bazinga, do you think that kat is more likely than them? What about Ian?

I have never seen Ian play a game this sparsely.

he reminds me of a new player rolling scum and being overwhelmed/not knowing what to say

exactly like I did my first scum game the similarity is uncanny

the bazina sus is conditional on lbj flipping scum

What are your current thoughts on KK and Ian? You haven't really addressed them at all today.

I asked them both to post more and was withholding judgement

kkat feels the same as other games he was town in so town lean, but I’m not confident in that read

ian same thing

if lucky flips town they’d move up my list and bazinga would become one of my strongest town reada

like I’d start scum reading them

as for sophie I feel he’s town but I find him really hard to read

he has posted a lot of convenient things at convenient times without ever really having to commit to anything/doesnt seem to have any original ideas

all of that is scummy to me but again I don’t know

Sophie and gamut recently liked a post I made day 1--additional town indication. Iaafr liked it today but very early probably just catching up

1 Like

whys it so quiet

hello

so we still on lbj?

what did lucky mean by this

I’ll break my lurking to talk to the new player

If you read the post above the one you’ve quoted you’d see that I was saying this game is gonna be a shitshow for the first two days until actual evidence and flips happened and thus reading the fine print of every post would be unnecessary until d3

I won’t flame you but if you were anyone else I would

1 Like

my mistake