11 PM Day 4

Day 4

Garbage day has come. After iaafr got wheeled out to the curb this morning I came back inside to make some oatmeal only to find @anon82208883 dead in the bathroom trying to clean up his poopy diapy. @ian was found slain as well with a scowl on his face after reviewing my pathetic collection of movies. They were both Vanilla Townies sad face.

Alive Players

@SOPHIE
@KrazyKat
@kat
@Gamut

GLHF

Majority of 3

@mafiabot startday 7130

1 Like

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

SOPHIE, KrazyKat, kat, Gamut,

Alive Players - 4

Majority Vote - 3

8d937ed0-3675-11ec-8bb5-6b2a642998f1

So were fucked? It's gamut purple and kkat red. Voting either of them means the other nks tonight lol

reminder even if you think your team can't win you still get consolation wongs if your team isn't eliminated first

Kat did you track Ian like I thought you would? Go back to day 2, you'll see Gamut trying to bus Ian w iaafr

gamut killed ian

1 Like

@mafiabot lynch @Gamut

Losing to kkat fucking sucks

Oh okay we get a consolation prize

@mafiabot lynch @Gamut

it would of been interesting if mafia only killed one and someone tried to do a big brain take that iaafr and i were purple and he came up with a idea where we both fake claim watcher

1 Like

I thought about it yesterday and realized iaafr would never get you to do that lol. But I was sure that atleast one of the teams would shoot you. Ian track seemed super obv

yeah I thought it would be me and ian nk'd

i guess you or kkat was done with kyleposting

1 Like

Kkat must've thought Kyle was purple or that he was gonna sus him out today

I've been done with it but I was finally on his good side lol. I probably woulda shot you or Ian if it were me

@KrazyKat win the game already

Dan you are scum.

@mafiabot vote @Gamut

KrazyKat has dropped the hammer on Gamut

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
gamut 3 SOPHIE, KrazyKat, kat

Not Voting

Gamut,

Alive Players - 4

Majority Vote - 3

7a1b54f0-3683-11ec-8bb5-6b2a642998f1