11 PM Day 4

Jesus fucking christ not only are you an idiot trash fuckhead town player but you also jars in possession of a broken shitbrain

put it infront of a fan LMAO

You are a genius

its gonna make ur whole room smell like ass and then youre gonna have to go to the store for air freshener

L I T E R A L Y N O D E D U C T I O N S K I L L S

but then u wont enjoy the scent u chose so you will have to go back for a candle

shut up yale boy

That comment does not sound how you think it sounds

I didn’t say it’s not bad just that it’s not as big of a deal as you’re making it out to be

you wanted to zeus me for it lol

it was an honest mistake I was caught up in the moment and thought it would be funny

miserable fuck

“I thought it would be funny to introduce more asymmetric information in a game where each piece of information is important for determining whether someone is town or scum”

A truly wonderful, 9iq take

I didn’t think about it at all I did it literally 1 seconds after the post

And your inability to think is why I am certain you are a truly awful horrible dumb person

I hadn’t slept in 2 days also

take some anti depressants bro this is sad

sign my new game

i have signed. make me vigilante please

I think we could have gotten a lynch outside of you and kat, you played it off really well.

I gambled that red would try to kill kat. It was gamelosing though. I blame this headache that will not fucking go away what the fuck.

More excuses

You are a weak willed sad person

I have no respect for you in mafia

I have no respect for you in life

Kyle was only pretending to tr me, kkat and Ian always vote me, Kat votes me, that's 4