I Liked this post.

1 Like

wasn't*

a huge chunk of day 2 dan was the only active scum

thats how you know its a very fun game going on

I Liked this post.

1 Like

the more dan posts then the more i get to antagonize him

I think we have to draw a line between having overly strict rules and having fun.

The meme posts, the emojis, they add flavor to the game.

Maybe just get rid of the likes and keep the emojis?

people can be really lame about giving meta reads, even if its unintentional

it doesnt solve kyles potential issue of information asymmetry as some people will be able to see reacts in the past that happened after posting and some people might know when they appeared and some wont

idk if i actually care as much as kyle and id be totally fine either way but kyle probably cares with greater force than all the people who would prefer to have likes and reacts so he's gonna get his way

faz literally used to pm people on nadota and ask about their day to day life to see how he talked to them in the pms vs how they talked in the thread

i acutally don't care a great deal

well youre still projecting it with greater force so point stands

i noticed it in game and then someone else mentioned it so i figured its better to push for a change

im gonna shit up a thread regardless. and i enjoy seeing likes on my posts whjile i ruin ur games

losing likes for my upcoming roleplay is awful for the act. how will i know if people are enjoying my performance?

I just feel that memes and emojis make the game more fun and make people want to keep signing up for more games.

Just my two cents.