11 PM Day 4

just kidding dan well played but these guys suck. give yourself a nice title king

2 Likes

we're all doing our best

:clown:

kat and iaafr played really well. kat was properly sussing me and made good calls and played quietly as a PR should. iaafr really had me fooled on the counterclaim and did well to make it that far given the nyte stuff

@kat did u realize i was tryna fuck with dan and make the AFKers bite on d3?

bc to me it seemed like u were letting me just paint that narrative like u knew what i was tryna do with dan

it was either that or you and dan were purple because you flipped to iaafr being town watcher so fast lol

the scum boys were having fun out there and you are ■■■■■■■■ all of you

yea i didnt think iaafr and dan would believe it but i just kept going and it eventually worked

when gamut posts 60 times this game compared to 3 in every other game there is a reason

when he wants to put you in the dirt and prove people who think he's not good wrong i think itll do that either way

but yeah probably less activity

i brought this up day 1 and iaafr defended gamut, his partner! lol!

fuck YOU

1 Like

are you a 5

(on the dan gay scale)

1 Like

i am a 5. i am a vergin

oops i meant i am an x. a vergin hehe

i honestly doubt you really sussed those two and think you just wanted gamut gone because of the BS you were kicking up lmao. its a lot easier to see the connections once you have the whole game spoiled

wrong statistically bitch