11 PM Mafia

Nyte + Dan

Okay maybe we need to start requiring presence lol. Maybe I'll just hide it for logged out or tl0 people

I'm 95% sure that rule was enacted at some point

Anyways why is kkat not sussy to you iaafr. He suggested he might be busy but is usually more active. And active as in saying he has a read or has no reads. This game his iso is pointing out game mech and flavor posting

tone

the words he posted are from a mind free of the burden of a mafia rand

Not while I was here, I think we allowed it because some players were being harassed and I didn't want the site to operate as a like tracking tool on them

kat could be scum

1 Like

He was free from mafia rand the last several games and his tone seemed different in those. Much more unsure

this may be a questionable read but my gut tells me kkat couldnt post this as mafia

1 Like

Impressive read lol, maybe he's not so scummy then. How do you feel about bboy

idk yet

ian could be onto something and i dont scumread kkat so that makes bboy inherently scummier to me

kat's 10 meme posts are like some of the most scummy in the game alongside gamuts to me tho

1 Like

like the lack of direction tends to come from scum

How does nytes skin suit feel?

He is my friend and I think this is his actual first game. Thought we needed the 9th and he's a smart guy, but a little shy. In that context he could be scummy or towny this game but I wouldn't outright read him as scummy

@osiris vote jdance

He would have a partner if he's scum and maybe that guy told him to stay quiet, that's the only thing that would make sense

Why did you join the game as a sub and not just sign

i feel less shitty today than i did 2 days ago

1 Like

Iaafr + dan